Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Statistiques
Nous avons 95 membres enregistrés
L'utilisateur enregistré le plus récent est vendee93

Nos membres ont posté un total de 10524 messages dans 1465 sujets
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 13 utilisateurs en ligne :: 1 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 12 Invités

loup-blanc

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 57 le Dim 21 Mai 2017 - 2:50
Partenaires Affiliés

Citations de leaders Militaire cél`bre

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Citations de leaders Militaire cél`bre

Message par McFly le Mar 19 Juil 2011 - 9:19

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.

General George S. Patton
If a man does his best, what else is there?

Dwight D. Eisenhower
There is no victory at bargain basement prices.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.

Omar Nelson Bradley
We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship.

Colin Powell
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Neither a wise nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.

Norman Schwarzkopf
The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.

Douglass MacArthur
A better world shall emerge based on faith and understanding.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.

George Washington
Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.

Colin Powell
My responsibility, our responsibility as lucky Americans, is to try to give back to this country as much as it has given us, as we continue our American journey together.

Norman Schwarzkopf
The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.

Norman Schwarzkopf
When placed in command -- take charge.

Sir Winston Churchill
I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
We succeed only as we identify in life, or in war, or in anything else, a single overriding objective, and make all other considerations bend to that one objective.

Douglas McArthur
There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity.

Dwight Eisenhower
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.

George Patton
Live for something rather than die for nothing.

Norman Schwarzkopf
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.

Colin Powell
My responsibility, our responsibility as lucky Americans, it to try to give back to this country as much as it has given us, as we continue our American journey together.

Douglas McArthur
A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.
Douglas McArthur
Last, but by no means least, courage - moral courage, the courage of one's convictions, the courage to see things through the world; is in a constant conspiracy against the brave. It's the age-old struggle - the roar of the crowd on one side and the voice of your; conscience on the other.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lost it.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Colin Powell
Experts often possess more data than judgement.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
The best morale exist when you never hear the word mentioned. When you hear a lot of talk about it, it's usually lousy.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
You do not lead by hitting people over the head- that's assault, of leadership.

Colin Powell
Perpetual optimism is a froce multiplier.

George S. Patton
There is a time to to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear.

George S. Patton
Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.

George S. Patton
No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair.

George S. Patton
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

Thomas Jefferson
The price if freedom us eternal vigilance.

George S. Patton
If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Norman Schwatzkopf
Choose to win
Get mad, then get over it.

Dwight D. Eisenhower
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Douglas MacArthur
To dilute the will to win is to destroy the purpose of the game. There is no substitute for victory.

Colin Powell
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.

George S. Patton
I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is saying, "Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?"

BA, FoW, TY, FIW, SAGA
McFly
Admin
Admin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.fowqc.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut